People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development?

People nowadays live longer than they used to.
What caused this situation?
Is it a negative or positive development?

In today's world,the life expectancy has surged in almost every countries. And, various reasons can be portrayed for this good alternation. However, an excessive strengthens of lives has now brought a heap of negative impinge on elderly people.

It is true that, nowadays, an advanced in medical science and technology have brought up an enormous facilities in many parts of the world. Similarly, improvement in medicines, vaccinations and successful diagnosis of drugs for the hideous diseases have helped to prolong the humans' lives. Also, a huge number of comuputers and machines at the workplace have shrinked the role of workers, which eventually bring a massive flexibility and efficiency on the work. Due to this, the people are getting even more chances to indulge without a bunch of tensions. Furthurmore, owing to the privilege of a pension for older peoples, their lives now have illuminated spectacularly. Moreover, the presence of the many buildings, chiefly, for elderly citizenries are in an escalating trend, which surprisingly sustain them with colorful lives. Another aspect regarding this topic is, lifts in the different malls and hotels are now widened. Consequently, it is eradicating peoples' effort to walk, which have heighten their lives a bit longer.

Certainly, a pique in life expectancy have had an unprecedented impact on countries. Firstly, the surging rate of elderly residents have brought a huge pangs in the family. It is to say that, certain member have to perpatuate time to guard their older members. However, most peoples, nowadays, are business workers, therefore, it would be a quite sophisticated for them to managed the time for that. Secondly, burden for the goverment. It means, the authorities have to dispersed a large sum of money in order to fortify the lives of older inhabitants. Last but not least, elimination of young generations' views and ideas for the progress of a nation, as the majority of people often give priorities to elderly citizenries' thoughts,owing to their experienced in a related fields.

In conclusion, I personally think that, an advancement in terms of technology and science as well as the support from government, peoples now are able to experience a bit more years. Such joy, however, has now brought the drop on nations rather than the boon.

in almost every countries.
in almost every country.

an excessive strengthens
an excessive strength

an advanced in medical science and technology have brought up
an advanced medical science and technology have brought up

a pique in life expectancy have had an unprecedented impact
a pique in life expectancy has had an unprecedented impact

the surging rate of elderly residents have brought a huge pangs
the surging rate ... has brought a huge pangs

certain member have to perpatuate
certain members have to perpatuate

it would be a quite sophisticated for them to managed the time
it would be quite sophisticated for them to manage the time

have to dispersed a large sum of money
have to disperse a large sum of money

Sentence: Also, a huge number of comuputers and machines at the workplace have shrinked the role of workers, which eventually bring a massive flexibility and efficiency on the work.
Error: shrinked Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: comuputers Suggestion: computers

Sentence: It is to say that, certain member have to perpatuate time to guard their older members.
Error: perpatuate Suggestion: perpetuate

Sentence: Secondly, burden for the goverment.
Error: goverment Suggestion: government