People prefer to watch foreign films rather than locally produced ones. Why do you think this happens? Should the government support local film makers financially?

It should be acknowledged that movies of a country portray the features, qualities, and culture of the people living in that country. Thus, film industry should be taken seriously. Presently, in some countries, the masses prefer foreign movies to local ones. Here, this essay deals with the reasons behind this phenomenon and some solutions for resolving this problem.

Multifarious causes have lain behind this issue. First and foremost, in some nations, directors do not have enough freedom to make terrific movies. For instance, film makers must be sensitive about all scenes on account of religious matters, lack of freedom of speech, etc., as a result, the movie cannot convey all messages to audience appropriately, making people uninterested in local products. Consequently, the folks find overseas films much more astonishing.

Laying emphasis on the causes, in the underdeveloped nations, people are not fulfilled with the situation in which they live, and people cannot quench their desire for a flourishing life. In turn, as people see the signs of a prosperous life in foreign movies, they become engrossed in watching these movies rather that local ones. Therefore, the folks do not pay attention to local movies in favor of overseas ones.

From my vantage point, many proactive measures could be taken to arouse people's interest towards local films. For example, the government could back up film industry not only financially but also socially. Moreover, movie makers ought not to be circumscribed, and all the limitations should vanish with the agency of authorities. Last but not least, directors had better adjust the subjects of movies with the demands and incentives of audience.

To recapitulate, despite the fact that in some nations people are not captivated with local movies in preference to foreign ones, some pivotal steps could be taken for the betterment of this condition.

features, qualities, and culture
features, qualities, and cultures

the movie cannot convey all messages to audience appropriately
the movie cannot convey all messages to audiences appropriately

people are not fulfilled with the situation in which they live
Description: can you re-write this sentence? regarding 'fulfilled with the situation'