People today move to new cities or new countries more than ever before. What challenges do they experience? what stategies are tere to meet these challenges?

The times, so many people more interesting go to big city than in stay their village, because in the big city have so many land worker, every year so many people urbanization to big city, their always in throngs go to big city. Their hope can have job, Although they not have a skill. That is big problem for our government every year. Their will load on local government.

After that they was found so many problem about job, if their looking for job, their always obstructed by skill, and they are unemployment, and unemployment will to come to surface crime and deviant behavior.

Today if someone have not skill they will commit crime, therefore today someone must skill to looking for job. Skill is very important for someone, without skill so difficult to looking for job now. Because company will recruitment employee have professional skill. And also company never take a risk for their company. They will receive good employee for give income to company.

Nowadays, job walker must have academic ability for their job, without ability they feel difficult for searching a job. Before they are looking for a job they must to do training. Hope so they have skill before get job. Ability will influence to professional job, ability relationship with result job. And also every time someone always develop and explored him self. Modern are someone must always up to date, hope so the future their life will good. And independent without depend on anyone.

so many people more interesting go to big city than in stay their village
so many people are more interested to go big city than in staying in their villages

Sentence: Their will load on local government.
Description: The word will is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to will

Sentence: After that they was found so many problem about job, if their looking for job, their always obstructed by skill, and they are unemployment, and unemployment will to come to surface crime and deviant behavior.
Description: The fragment After that they is not usually followed by was
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace was with were

Sentence: Because company will recruitment employee have professional skill.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to will and recruitment

hope so the future their life will good.
hope in the future their life will be good.

And independent without depend on anyone.
And independent without depending on anyone.