A person s worth nowadays seems to be judged according to social status and material possessions Old fashioned values such as honour kindness and trust no longer seem important To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion Give reasons for you

A person’s worth nowadays seems to be judged according to social status and material possessions. Old-fashioned values, such as honour, kindness and trust, no longer seem important.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Some people feel that social status and material possions are the best parameters to judge the people's value. People who have luxurious cars, expensive outifits, big houses, high profile at work or in society, are more worthy than the people who are kind, trustworthy and honest. I believe this trend is going up and though it is not the right way to judge the people.

Firstly, in today's world, people are having more stress and long working hours compared to the pervious generation. Everybody wants to be rich and live luxurious life because this give them a high status in society and respect from people. People believe what they see and that makes the show off trend more in demand. For example, if a person drives an expensive car on the road and pass by you while you are walking on the footpath, by seeing him, it definitely gives his rich impression. Same as by seeing big villas or houses, it obviously convince us to think that people living in these houses are more valuable.

Secondly, people who are in high profile also makes us to believe that they are more important. Their outfits, their job status, their public appearance also shadow their worthiness. For example, CEO of a company will have more respect compare to the experienced manager of the same organisation. People attracts by the social status of the person.

It is sad to see that we are setting up the incorrect parameters for judgement which will lead us to die our traditional morals and values. It is not true that rich, royal, socially famous faces are always good at heart.However, there are example we have seen that wealthier people with arrogant and egostic in their behaviour. They do not care others as they are self centered. We are forgetting that we are human and human is social animal. society is nothing but groups of people and families emotionally living together though as individual's in practical. In family, first and foremost important responsibilities of a family member is, be kind, be trustworthy, helpful and affection for each other. These values will help to build a society in true sense.

In summary, it is true that nowadays, people's worth is measured by their social status and material possession. People are actually worthy by their values and by their assets. We are putting incorrect parameters for the judgement and we should correct it before our traditional values dies on which society has been built.

Sentence: Everybody wants to be rich and live luxurious life because this give them a high status in society and respect from people.
Sentence: Everybody wants to be rich and live luxurious life because this gives them a high status in society and respect from people.

Sentence: For example, CEO of a company will have more respect compare to the experienced manager of the same organisation.
Description: The fragment respect compare to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace compare with verb, past participle

Sentence: We are forgetting that we are human and human is social animal. society is nothing but groups of people and families emotionally living together though as individual's in practical.
Description: The tag a noun, singular, common, genitive is not usually followed by in
Suggestion: Refer to individual's and in

Sentence: Some people feel that social status and material possions are the best parameters to judge the people's value.
Error: possions Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: People who have luxurious cars, expensive outifits, big houses, high profile at work or in society, are more worthy than the people who are kind, trustworthy and honest.
Error: outifits Suggestion: outfits

Sentence: Firstly, in today's world, people are having more stress and long working hours compared to the pervious generation.
Error: pervious Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: organisation Suggestion: organization

Sentence: It is not true that rich, royal, socially famous faces are always good at heart.However, there are example we have seen that wealthier people with arrogant and egostic in their behaviour.
Error: behaviour Suggestion: behavior
Error: egostic Suggestion: No alternate word