Popular events like the football world cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tensions and releasing patriotic emotions in a safe way. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Popular events like the football world cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tensions and releasing patriotic emotions in a safe way.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Sporting events are invented in ancient times and they take people attention easily. Sporting events always make a social connection in between people and nations as well as that takes the pressure off people.

We must acknowledge that sometimes sports matches could create more tensions rather than easing tension because of people blame with other players or nations that are especially the truth of team games.Sometimes supporter can fight with each others also that makes problems bigger than before. For example, Brazil and Argentina are top football countries but they don't like each other because of football.

Nevertheless, Sporting event creates an emotional connection between nations more than conflicts. Fans start to support other nations teams or athletes as a result of a good game or talented player. In particular, Usain Bolt is Jamaican athlete but he lead fans from all over the word because of his amazing performance.

In addition, national sporting events give opportunities for people to visiting other countries that make economic and social benefits for the host countries as well as the candidates nations such as in 2000 Olympic games Sydney build fields, pools and stadiums for games and that are good economic benefits for the city.

Moreover, people of nationalities could know each other better so they could communicate, spend some time or see the similarity and that thing make closer people. For example, People come together during the Olympic games from all around the world at that time people could easily meet with other nationalities that are also a good time for culture exchange.

To conclude with, sport brings people together and it easing stress level of nations as well as release patriotic emotions.

Sentence: Sporting events are invented in ancient times and they take people attention easily.
Suggestion: Refer to people and attention

make a social connection in between people and nations
make a social connection among people and nations

Sentence: We must acknowledge that sometimes sports matches could create more tensions rather than easing tension because of people blame with other players or nations that are especially the truth of team games.Sometimes supporter can fight with each others also that makes problems bigger than before.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

because of people blame with other players
because people blame with other players
Description: Check out books how to use 'because of'

and that thing make closer people.
and those things make people closer.

and it easing stress level of nations as well as release patriotic emotions.
and it is easing stress level of nations as well as releasing patriotic emotions.

Sentence: Fans start to support other nations teams or athletes as a result of a good game or talented player.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to nations and teams

Sentence: In particular, Usain Bolt is Jamaican athlete but he lead fans from all over the word because of his amazing performance.
Description: The fragment he lead fans is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace lead with verb, past tense