The private modern vehicle has greatly improved individual freedom of movement. Moreover, it has become a status symbol. Its use though has impacted negatively on city centres as a whole. What are some serious problems brought about by private motor vehic

The private modern vehicle has greatly improved individual freedom of movement. Moreover, it has become a status symbol. Its use though has impacted negatively on city centres as a whole. What are some serious problems brought about by private motor vehicle? How can its use be reduced?

Like the coin has two sides there are both advantages and disadvantages of using a private motor vehicles for our needs. Cars, motorcycles once were used only by the rich but in 20th century it is more commonly used by everyone. Like too much of anything is good for nothing the increase in the private vehicles has profound effect on various socioeconomic aspects.

By the use of private vehicles one can travel in comfort and luxuriously. In addition to this the time spent on public transportation may also be managed by owning a vehicle to do our things Thus, making transportation ease. However, in modern days the use of private vehicles has become a status symbol. The higher the price of the vehicle the bigger will be your name and fame.

The increased usage of private cars posses a major threat to humanity. For instance, the father might work hard and buy a car while the son who is merely is about 20years already has a car due to his father. This reduces the son’s tendency to work hard in life and achieve success to mark a unique name for himself in the society. Due to increase in the sales of the more and more private vehicles also reflects on the world economy. As a result of which many day to day products also will tend to increase in their prices. The most important alarming concern is the discrimination amoung individuals brought in by purchasing a own motor vehicle.

The usage of these private cars also causes lot of pollution. Henceforth, government should employ strict measures to all individuals who own a motor vehicle. The car loans from banking have to be discouraged which is a major cause of this socio economic problem. Government should also educate and encourage about the usage of public transportation and also the effects of the using the private vehicles on the environment.

while the son who is merely is about 20years
while the son who is merely about 20 years

Due to increase in the sales of the more and more private vehicles also reflects on the world economy
Due to the increase in the sales of the more and more private vehicles, it also reflects on the world economy

Sentence: The most important alarming concern is the discrimination amoung individuals brought in by purchasing a own motor vehicle.
Error: amoung Suggestion: among

Sentence: The car loans from banking have to be discouraged which is a major cause of this socio economic problem.
Error: socio Suggestion: No alternate word