Problems with environmental pollution have become so serious that many countries are trying to solve these problems Suggest possible solutions and give your opinion

Modernism and advancements have profoundly benefitted to uplift our lifestyles. Simultaneously, problems resulted because of the advancements are becoming so serious that every country from around the globe are struggling to abate this significantly.

There are three major causes for the environmental pollution. Firstly, the enormous amount of greenhouse gases produced from industries are deteriorating ozone layer and therefore affecting badly on global temperature. Secondly, byproduct noxious gases from automobiles are the prime cause of noise as well as air pollution which have also been adversely impacting human health. Finally, use of non-biodegradable substances such as polythene bags, outdated electronic pieces and chemicals spread for the agricultural purpose have not only defacing beauty of idyllic nature but also are acting as carcinogen for many animals and humans.

Obviously, the government of each country play vital role to slash down these teething problems and has to implement stringent law against industries which ignores the environmental impacts from byproduct gases and chemicals but rather goes only after their profit margin. Besides, governments also have to implement strong GST or VAT for the products which are potentially detrimental to environment. For instance, customers have to pay high carbon tax on top of GST while purchasing automobiles. We have been witnessing that many developing countries roads are full of overused vehicles which are producing toxic lead content gases, thus, governments on these countries have to act promptly and prudently to save this green planet.

Further, each and every citizen has to have profound knowledge of environment and to do so; each government has to opt for the suitable subject in the school level to bring awareness among young people to save the environment. This would probably encourage people to use environmental friendly products such as solar car, paper bags instead of using polythene and use of organic fertilizer on their crop field etc.

In a nutshell, the Earth is our greatest biosphere and we all have an equal responsibility to save this lovely planet by going green and environment friendly at all possible steps of our lives.

problems resulted because of the advancements are becoming so serious
Description: Check out books how to use 'because of'

every country from around the globe are struggling
every country from around the globe is struggling

chemicals spread for the agricultural purpose have not only defacing beauty of idyllic nature but also are acting as carcinogen for many animals and humans.
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

the government of each country play vital role
the government of each country plays a vital role

and has to implement stringent law against industries which ignores the environmental impacts
Description: check books how to use 'which'

many developing countries roads are full of overused vehicles which are producing toxic lead content gases

Still have grammatical issues.