Psychologists have known for many years that colour can affect how people feel. For this reason, attention should be given to colour shemes decorating places as offices and hispitals.How true is this statement? How far colour influence people health and c

Psychologists have known for many years that colour can affect how people feel. For this reason, attention should be given to colour shemes decorating places as offices and hispitals.
How true is this statement? How far colour influence people health and capacity to work?

Impact of colour on our psychological state and intensivity of work is a widely known issue which is supported by many scientists although some people do not believe on it. In this essay I will try to give some evidences for this theory.

First, there are some colours traditionally used to decorate particular places, and it cannot be just random because all history of design, except maybe last 50-70 years, shows us this trend. For example, my sister, who studies architecture and design at universiry, told me that the best choise for living room is milky white or light blue while office rooms it is better to paint in "warm" but not bright colours. As we can see, uncounciently people started choosing some particular clours for particular places a long time ago and nowadays designers follow this tradition.

Second, almost every woman, and probably men too, knows colour theory even if they are not interesting in art. According to this theory, some colurs and tints are banded with our emotions and feelings. For instance, orange means fun meanwhile black and dark grey charakterises unhappines. In additionm recent studies claim that violet and dark purple are preffered by people with mental disorders. In brief, correlation between colours and our feelings explain us how colour can influence on people's mood as well as how to onterstand someone's character from the colour he or she like.

Third, conpemporary design projects, that are very interesting but sometimes to bold, can destroy right armosphere in room due to only wrong colour solution. To illustrate this: after renovation in school, where my mother works, children became very noisy, agressive and their scores diclined significantly. A little resarch was made and it become clear that the main cause of this problem was red walls in classrooms. Thus negative affect of colour sheme exists in reality.

To sum up, it has to be mentioned that there are many evidence of influence of colour on our personality. In my opinion, it is expremely important to choose the right colour for public and private places, especially for education and healthcare institutions.

Thus negative affect of colour sheme
Thus negative effect of colour sheme

Sentence: Impact of colour on our psychological state and intensivity of work is a widely known issue which is supported by many scientists although some people do not believe on it.
Error: intensivity Suggestion: intensity

Sentence: For example, my sister, who studies architecture and design at universiry, told me that the best choise for living room is milky white or light blue while office rooms it is better to paint in 'warm' but not bright colours.
Error: universiry Suggestion: university
Error: choise Suggestion: choice

Sentence: As we can see, uncounciently people started choosing some particular clours for particular places a long time ago and nowadays designers follow this tradition.
Error: uncounciently Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For instance, orange means fun meanwhile black and dark grey charakterises unhappines.
Error: charakterises Suggestion: characterizes
Error: unhappines Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In additionm recent studies claim that violet and dark purple are preffered by people with mental disorders.
Error: additionm Suggestion: addition
Error: preffered Suggestion: proffered

Sentence: In brief, correlation between colours and our feelings explain us how colour can influence on people's mood as well as how to onterstand someone's character from the colour he or she like.
Error: onterstand Suggestion: understand

Sentence: Third, conpemporary design projects, that are very interesting but sometimes to bold, can destroy right armosphere in room due to only wrong colour solution.
Error: armosphere Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: conpemporary Suggestion: contemporary

Sentence: To illustrate this: after renovation in school, where my mother works, children became very noisy, agressive and their scores diclined significantly.
Error: diclined Suggestion: declined
Error: agressive Suggestion: aggressive

Sentence: A little resarch was made and it become clear that the main cause of this problem was red walls in classrooms.
Error: resarch Suggestion: research

Sentence: Thus negative affect of colour sheme exists in reality.
Error: sheme Suggestion: ?

Sentence: In my opinion, it is expremely important to choose the right colour for public and private places, especially for education and healthcare institutions.
Error: expremely Suggestion: extremely