Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance?Discuss this issue, and give your opinion.

Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance?

Discuss this issue, and give your opinion.

This essay presents a discussion about art galleries and related entertainment and whether it is fair to charge a fee or not get access to them, followed by a personal opinion.

A charge should apply in order to get access to some forms of art entertainment for instance a presentation of foreign arts and crafts. This incurs a cost to bring and present them in your own country so a fee must be charged to finance the expenses of bringing different type of cultures to another country. For example, an exposition of ancient Egyptian jewellery in the United States generates a cost for Egypt for transport these various items and an expense to the United States museum who will be displaying them.

On the other hand, heritage collections and cultural festivals should allow of free access to the general public in their own country for they represent the history of their own people and this promotes a better understanding of the true meanings of a particular national culture. For example, national museums where important documents are stored which represent the foundations of the actual political and legal system of a country or ancient crafts which depict our predecessors way of life.

My personal opinion is that a charge or fee for admittance should be applied when foreign collections or artistic presentations are shown. Also, it can be applied to national museums and galleries but only if the money gathered is reinvested in the preservation of such institutions or the promotion of similar places.

to charge a fee or not get access to them,
Description: 'them' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

for transport these various items
to transport these various items
for transporting these various items

their own country for they represent the history
their own country because they represent the history

For example, national museums where important documents are stored which represent the foundations of the actual political and legal system of a country or ancient crafts which depict our predecessors way of life.
Description: what is the verb for 'national museums'? can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: For example, national museums where important documents are stored which represent the foundations of the actual political and legal system of a country or ancient crafts which depict our predecessors way of life.
Suggestion: Refer to predecessors and way