Smoking not only harms the smoker but also those who are nearby Therefore smoking should be banned in public places To what extent do you agree or disagree

Smoking not only harms the smoker but also those who are nearby. Therefore, smoking should be banned in public places. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Smoking leads to many health problems not just for the smoker themselves but also for the people within the vicinity. Given this context, concern has been raised to forbid smoking in public places. Although there are strong arguments on both sides, I am in a consummate discord with the ideology of permitting people to smoke in the community.

It is not a secret with what smoking can give onto our health. Medical studies have shown how our body responds when exposed to carcinogenic compounds found in cigarettes. Although the effects does not happen over night, but one thing for sure, it cause...

Although the effects does not happen over night
Although the effect does not happen over night

even though he did not smoked all his life.
even though he did not smoke in all his life.

Sentence: Although the effects does not happen over night, but one thing for sure, it causes serious harm to a persons health and in the lung run will suffer tremendously from the pain it may give you.
Suggestion: Refer to persons and health