In some countries citizens are allowed to keepa gun in their home. Do the advantages of thisoutweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and giveyour opinion.

In some countries citizens are allowed to keep
a gun in their home. Do the advantages of this
outweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and give
your opinion.

The Entire globe has undergone innumerable changes over recent couple of decades. At present, keeping gun is supposed to be a useful idea for the safety of life. It has sparked a heated debate whether pros of keeping gun at home outweigh its cons or not. Here, I would like to account for the reasons to support keeping personal weapon is more detrimental than beneficial with my perception.

Numerous points can be put down to support my point of view. First and foremost, keeping a gun at home may lead to some disasterous consequences to children in the absence of thier parents at dwellings. F...

I would like to account for the reasons to support keeping personal weapon is more detrimental than beneficial with my perception.
Description: what is the subject for ‘is’?

Sentence: First and foremost, keeping a gun at home may lead to some disasterous consequences to children in the absence of thier parents at dwellings.
Error: disasterous Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Hence, lack of etiquettes, hormonious bondings, feeling of fraternity might be stimulating factors to reinforce gun holder to kill opponent family members.
Error: etiquettes Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: hormonious Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Further emphasizing on my point of view , in this fast paced and stressful life, people are becoming more short tempered than ever before and therefore it never takes time for them to be violent enought to use weapon for mass destruction.
Error: enought Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Besides this, optimum security police and powerful legislation athourities are existing in every nook and corner of the world for justice of mankind then why people need personal weapons to shore up theirselves.
Error: athourities Suggestion: authorities
Error: theirselves Suggestion: themselves

Sentence: To turn out, offering licence to people in this secured world with exceptional law empowerment, away from danger of wild animals of forest seems a disgracefull idea. it's demerits are far more greater than merits.
Error: licence Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: disgracefull Suggestion: disgraceful