In some countries government safety laws include things such as wearing a hard hat on a building site or wearing safety clothes in certain factories To what extent are laws of this kind a good idea What sort of safety law would you introduce

Wearing safety devices, particularly in factories and construction areas, is mandatory in some countries in intention to reduce the workplace injuries and incidents. In my opinion, workers in such industry must consistently abide by stringent government safety laws along with more safety measures to protect their own life.

To begin with, wearing hard helmet on construction sites drastically minimizes possible chances of head injuries from possible accidents such as banging head with heavy solid objects, metals or otherwise fall on the solid concrete floor. After all, head is the most important and sensitive part of the body which includes all five senses of human body thus is vital to protect from possible incidents. In addition, wearing safety clothes in manufacturing factories is also important for avoiding fatal incidents.Safety clothes are often designed in such a way that the worker wearing it can be seen from far distance and is required in low light area with heavy machinery items. Further such light reflecting clothes also are helpful in making aware other workers in order to take necessary precaution. For example, motorists get alert and lower their vehicle speed on road work area as workers can easily be seen with light reflecting bright colored vest. Such safety clothes also protect workers from extreme climatic conditions such as sweltering heat or wild wind or cold. In many construction sites, workers have to wear automatic air condition regulated or well ventilated helmets which maintains the temperature on the head.

Moreover, protecting each workers life is prime concern in many ultra-modern cities from the promulgation of safety laws from the government as majority of life-threatening incidents usually occurs on such cities in a competition to erect skyscrapers and other high rise landmarks. I personally believe, government must stand out rigidly in accordance with provision made on safety law and punish heavily the perpetrators who defy such ordinance. Other safety alternatives also includes wearing UV-protective sunglasses for welders,safety boots,gloves,safety belts for construction workers. Indeed, not only personal safety equipment are enough enough to protect one's life but safe physical environment is also needed to reduce possible injuries within workplace.

To recapitulate, only promulgating the safety law is seldom an option to protect workers life but strong immediate action against perpetrators who do not comply with safety laws must be prosecuted to encourage them to follow necessary safety measures.

not only personal safety equipment are enough enough to protect one's life but safe physical environment is also needed
not only are personal safety equipment enough enough to protect one's life but safe physical environment is also needed

Sentence: Moreover, protecting each workers life is prime concern in many ultra-modern cities from the promulgation of safety laws from the government as majority of life-threatening incidents usually occurs on such cities in a competition to erect skyscrapers and other high rise landmarks.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and workers

Sentence: Indeed, not only personal safety equipment are enough enough to protect one's life but safe physical environment is also needed to reduce possible injuries within workplace.
Description: The fragment enough enough contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

Sentence: To recapitulate, only promulgating the safety law is seldom an option to protect workers life but strong immediate action against perpetrators who do not comply with safety laws must be prosecuted to encourage them to follow necessary safety measures.
Suggestion: Refer to workers and life