In some countries, governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move to regional areas outside the big cities. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?

In some countries, governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move to regional areas outside the big cities.
Do the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?

We have witnessed that the rapid development of manufactures and businesses in the contemporary society. Governments, in some countries, encouraging companies to transfer from urban areas to outlying areas. In my perspective, the benefits are outweigh the drawbacks in this statement.

It is certainly true that some pitfalls will occur if industries and businesses moved to regional areas outside metropolises. One of the disadvantages is that employees and workers will need to travel long distances to reach workplaces. People therefore will need to get up early to work and take long time for their commuting. This also increases their financial burden because of the costly transportation fee.

However, there are benefits as well. To begin with, this action can reduce the air pollution in metropolises. As manufactures operate many automatic production lines, it will create a lot of smoke which affects the air quality in city. If manufactures moved to regional areas outside the cities, this definitely can solve air pollution in big city and reduce the risk of developing diseases for the local citizens.

Apart from this, this method can reduce the unemployment rate. By simply encouraging industries and businesses develop to outside the primary cities, local residents, who live in rural areas, are able to find jobs a lot easier instead of going to metropolis. Moreover, developing businesses in rural areas can save much money because the labour cost is much lower than in big cities. As a result, this create variety job opportunities for the people and benefit for the developing manufactures.

In conclusion, although there are some disadvantages of moving businesses in country side, I still think that the advantages outweigh the drawbacks because this can reduce the detrimental health of people and create more job chances for the people.

that the rapid development of manufactures and businesses in the contemporary society.
Description: what is the verb for this clause? can you re-write this clause?

Governments, in some countries, encouraging companies to transfer from urban areas to outlying areas.
Governments, in some countries, are encouraging companies to transfer from urban areas to outlying areas.

the benefits are outweigh the drawbacks
the benefits outweigh the drawbacks

this create variety job opportunities
this creates a variety of job opportunities