In some countries, an increasing number of people are suffering from health problems asA result of eating too much fast food. It is therefore necessary for governments to impose a higher tax on this kind of food.To what extend do you agree or disagree wi

In some countries, an increasing number of people are suffering from health problems asA result of eating too much fast food. It is therefore necessary for governments to impose a higher tax on this kind of food.To what extend do you agree or disagree with given statement ?

Indubitably, lifestyle has undergone dramatic changes in the past decade. In the earlier days, on the rare occasions only people used to eat outside in the hotels or from the fast food stalls. But, nowadays this trend is completely reversed and most of the people are dining outside. Undeniably, daily consumption of these kinds of meal leads to the health concerns. Some people hold the opinion that the only way to reduce this trend would be imposing a heavy tax on the fast foods. Here, in the below essay I would like to enunciate both the views by providing some supporting facts.

There are multifarious points why some people think that there should not be hefty tax on the fast food items. Firstly, junk foods like burgers, pizza are more popular among the youngsters. Therefore, in case if regime take a decision for imposing a hefty tax on these food items, there would be disappoint among these generations and it may plunge the sale of fast food. This in turn may impact the profits of growing food industry.

Additionally professionals working in hectic job cultures are normally rely on the junk food, as they do not have much time to cook the traditional food. In case if fast foods are kept beyond their reach because of a higher tax, then for them it would be difficult to save the precious time. Apparently, all those workers who are working on the daily wages normally eat fast food as these food items are cheaper compared to other meals available in the restaurants or the hotels. Thus, in case if they need to pay more because of additional tax, this may have adverse impacts on their living cost. On the contrary, others have contrasting views.

Some people hold the opinion that the daily consumption of fast food may lead to various maladies. For instance obesity is one of the main ailments. In addition, other illnesses like food poisoning, heart diseases and cholesterol are also on the increasing side. Consequently, imposing of noticeable charges over fast foods can prevent people from eating fast foods in order to get rid of the health disorders.

To recapitulate, undeniably, the western foods are injurious to us. However, people should encourage to eat fast food in a limit, instead of imposing a heavy tax.

if regime take a decision
if regimes take a decision

there would be disappoint among these generations
there would be disappointed among these generations

are normally rely on the junk food
are normally relying on the junk food