In some countries it can be very difficult for people over the age 50 to get good jobs despite their experience What do you think are the causes of this problem and what measures could be taken to solve this problems

In some countries it can be very difficult for people over the age 50 to get good jobs despite their experience. What do you think are the causes of this problem, and what measures could be taken to solve this problems.

Today in some countries find a job is very difficult especially for people who are over the age of 50. It pose some problems for them because they force to leave working lives before they would like to, this is a horrible situation which we can image ,because of experiences. this essay will put forward some causes and solutions for this issue.

Although each country has many job opportunities , employers ,who invest a lot of money to start their own business, prefer to choose employee who has more energy, motivate, trained by last technology, also ask for less salary. So these are some main cause for this difficulty. In addition every day world goes toward technology faster than yesterday so companies like to hire new employees who educated from university recently.

One of the best way to solve this problem is to categorize jobs opportunities by government and force or encourage companies to addicted situation which appropriate for older workers. For instance, put some encouragement like tax cut or to lend money to companies which obey this order. Also there are some others ways as well such as retrain the older workers, hire them for government s” jobs or to lend money to start their own business.

In conclusion, I firmly believe that people over the 50 have a lot of experiences which can effect on economy, this is like gold mine for governments which looking for a opportunity to progress.

It pose some problems for them because they force to leave
It poses some problems for them because they are forced to leave

One of the best way
One of the best ways

to addicted situation which appropriate for older workers
to addicted situation which is appropriate for older workers

for governments which looking for a opportunity to progress.
for governments which are looking for a opportunity to progress.

like to hire new employees who educated from university recently.
like to hire new employees who are educated from university recently.

Minimum 250 words wanted.