Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh than the disadvantages?

Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.
Do the advantages of this outweigh than the disadvantages?

Th effective way in learning a second language is always an interesting issue in a society. It becomes a controversial topic these days whether children should start learning a second language in primary schools or beginning in secondary schools instead. The advantages and disadvantages of learning a foreign language in a primary school will be discussed carefully.

The first advantage is that the ability of learning new things in primary school kids is further than teenagers. Needless to say that younger children still have plastic brains which are highly absorbed in all information and value experience around them, especially in language acquaintances. Younger kids have significant ability in memorizing new words or sentences, thus introducing a foreign language to them leads to the fast development of both new language and their mother-tongue, which is dramatically more effective than teaching languages to them later on in their lives.

Secondly, it is obviously that the pronunciation skill in younger children is developing and it is still not completely set. The flexibility of oropharyngeal soft tissues in children allow them to pronounce new words clearly and correctly. Therefore, studying the pronunciation of another language in younger kids, who are master in imitating new words, leads to a better outcome than training this skill in teenagers.

Although there are several benefits of start learning new languages in the early age, forcing children to study two languages at the same time can make them become more confused. As the first language is still not formed in their brains properly, knowing another one definitely creates the language interference. Consequently, postponing a second language class to high schools levels would be a better idea to avoid this confusion in younger kids.

In conclusion, even though the language interference is the major drawback of this learning strategy, teaching a foreign language at young ages still has more benefits for them. Personally, I strongly agree with this learning technique because it promotes children to learn other languages effectively.

Sentence: Consequently, postponing a second language class to high schools levels would be a better idea to avoid this confusion in younger kids.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to schools and levels

even though the language interference is the major drawback of this learning strategy, teaching a foreign language at young ages still has more benefits for them.
Description: 'them' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

Sentence paragraph coherence SD: 0.094809759051 63%

Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.0203343164105 32%

it means the sentences and paragraphs are very similar to each other.

-----------------------