Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.
Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

There are various opinions that children should begin to learn a foreign language at primary school. However, some people suppose that this approach has plenty of drawbacks for the reason that they believe learning a different language at secondary school is better. As far as I am concerned, studying languages as early as possible is more efficient. Thus, I believe advantages of learning early outweigh the disadvantages. Here I am going to make my opinion clear.

First of all, why children should learn a foreign language at primary school is that children at an early stage are really eager to learn by reason of that, they are interested in everything, their mind is open to lots of data even if foreign language.

Secondly, children at primary school, have lots of time and fewer lessons compare to elder ones. So, they can focus on new language, which is unusual and attractive for them, easily. Furthermore, nowadays, educational opportunities can lead them learning better with lots of productive and amusing methods for children such as organizing small games, watching a cartoon on learning a new language.

Nevertheless, a group of people has a negative opinion on learning a new language early. To their mind, that makes so much pressure on children at primary school.

In a nutshell, I absolutely believe that learning a foreign language at primary school is more efficient and effortless. Children at their early age, are able to learn easily and fast. However, others assume, that is not a good idea in spite of all these advantages.

have lots of time and fewer lessons compare to elder ones.
have lots of time and fewer lessons compared to elder ones.

Paragraphs are too short. try this pattern:

paragraph 1: introduction -- explain in your own words about the issue and give a thesis statement at the end. Give a reasonable not a dogmatic statement.

paragraph 2: reason 1 + why reason 1 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 3: reason 2 + why reason 2 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 4: qualification -- moderate your position. This may involve a sentence beginning with "but" or "however"...

paragraph 5: conclusion -- reinforce the thesis.