Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.
Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Nowadays, modernity of life necessitates learning a new language for all children. Presently, some believe the learning should be commenced at primary school rather than secondary school. However, some take issues with this view and think this policy annoys children. Here, I would like to accord with the given statement.

Multifarious points could endorse my view. First and foremost, it is confirmed the older one gets, the busier one becomes. It means that the lifestyle of children at primary school is less hectic, and they are capable of learning a new language more effectively. Besides that, while children are younger, they are more eager to obey parents' instructions. To put it in another way, younger pupils are more malleable and their personalities could be molded more straightforwardly by parents and tutors. As a result, it is easier for parents to make children acquire a good habit such as studying a new language. Consequently, the younger students have more room for learning a new language. On the contrary, some have conflicting perspectives.

They think children should enjoy their time thoroughly, and imposing some hard-and-fast rules on their lifestyle is an egregious mistake. To put in another way, the folks maintain that children at primary school are in a sensitive age and had better not encounter any difficulties or hardships in their lives. Instead, they should play with their friends and try to fortify their harmonious relationships and mutual understandings. Hence, pupils at primary school ought no to get occupied with learning a new language.

From my vantage point, all students should start learning a new language as soon as possible, because in the earlier stages of their lives, they have more time. Apart from that, learning a new language is a time-consuming activity. What is more, teaching students at primary school should be done in an entertaining way. It means that tutors had better take advantage of some dubbed movies and cartoons to arouse pupils' interests, otherwise children might find the new language mundane and dull.

To recapitulate, it is a productive method for children to commence learning a new language at primary school, but their training ought not to be strict.