Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school . Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

In the last few decades there has been considerable debate over the most suitable age to start learning a new language for children.There are a lot of arguments about whether primary or secondary school can be the best time to begin learning foreign languages. However, learning a new language in primary school has more benefits than drawbacks.

To begin with, learning foreign language at an early age has a huge positive impact on individuals. This is due to the fact that the ability of learning a new language will fall with age. Indeed , younger children can grasp more information and skills in comparison to older ones. In addition, there are some biological evidence that indicates the capacity of brain in acquiring skills which is needed to learn a foreign language would decrease when people get older. Therefore , learning a new language in primary school can positively contribute to one's learning process.

Another factor which is essential to point out is related to the certain charactaristics that is associated with the age. In other words ,according to psychological factors, humanbeings become more self-conscious,inhibited and dependent on other people's judgments when they become older. This process may undermine our capacity to acquire a new language, because language underpins our sense of personality and identity. For example, a student in secondary school may learn grammer slower than a child in primary school, since he or she fears to make mistakes. Consequently, it is correct as well as logical to adopt policies that allocate starting to learn a new language earlier.

On the other hand, some people believe that it is better to begin foreign language learning process in secondary school. They put forward the view that it is easier for older children to learn new languages, because of more experiences and maturity.But, in my point of view, this opinion cannot show one's succsess in learning a new language. Also, other factors like brain's capacity and self-realization are playing more crucial roles related to this issue.

In conclusion,we should probe to devise an appropriate plan that motivates children to start learning new languages earlier. By doing this, children will learn and utilize foreign language more effectively and conveniently.

Sentence: Another factor which is essential to point out is related to the certain charactaristics that is associated with the age.
Error: charactaristics Suggestion: characteristics

Sentence: For example, a student in secondary school may learn grammer slower than a child in primary school, since he or she fears to make mistakes.
Error: grammer Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: They put forward the view that it is easier for older children to learn new languages, because of more experiences and maturity.But, in my point of view, this opinion cannot show one's succsess in learning a new language.
Error: succsess Suggestion: success