Some governments say how many children a family can have in their country. They may control the number of children someone has through taxes. It is sometimes necessary and right for a government to control the population in this way. Do you agree or disag

Some governments say how many children a family can have in their country. They may control the number of children someone has through taxes. It is sometimes necessary and right for a government to control the population in this way. Do you agree or disagree?

One of the major problem that countries suffer nowadays are the substantial population which leads to poverty,hunger and unemployment which ultimately provokes crime so this is a crucial aspect to take care off. There is always a diatribe among government and general public.Government assert that there must be a paradigm related to number of kids one can has while other presumes that,it is their life and no one can bound themselves. In my perspective it is sometimes necessary and right for a government to control the population in this way.

To begin with,the country like China and India where population is the major problem. China already gave certain standard to the people of nation that a family can have only one child because the death rate is declining day by day due to better medical facilities and large number of amenities and on the other hand the birth rate is increasing at gradual rate which creates severe problems. Immense amount of population attributed to large number of problems. Firstly, poverty which is a stigma to the society,every year number of people starve to death and their day-to-day fight is for the basic need so to control such a crucial aspect government bound to take such steps. Secondly,lack of education,poverty and illiteracy go hand in hand,lack of education kills a country like a vigorous disease. Thirdly,unemployment which makes the young professional frustrated and compel an individual to take negative action . These factors affects the country economy and development and that is why government forced such rules on the general public for their benefit and for their good will only

Moving further,applying taxes is also a alternate to stop the population because most of the people does not have much money to pay taxes.Also the hunger of person related to sexual desires can be fulfilled without increasing population by using protections as nowadays there are large number of protections available in the market for examples condoms etcetera. But people oppose government policies because according to them no one has the right to tell them about their family planing,if one has certain amount of penny in their pocket to take care of the child and pay taxes as well at that point of time, government must give a other thought of bounding a person to one child

To recapitulate,I would like to say that government is doing their bit in the sake of country's development and future of human beings. Now its time for individual itself to step forward and obey the rules which leads the future to betterment and happiness

One of the major problem
One of the major problems

one can has
one can have

These factors affects the country economy
These factors affect the country's economy

is also a alternate to stop
is also an alternate to stop

because most of the people does not have
because most of the people do not have

if one has certain amount of penny in their pocket
if one has certain amount of penny in his pocket

that government is doing their bit
that governments are doing their bit

obey the rules which leads the future to betterment and happiness