Some people argue that it is more important to have an enjoyable job then to earn a lot of money. Others disagree and think that a good salary to a better life.Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Some people argue that it is more important to have an enjoyable job then to earn a lot of money. Others disagree and think that a good salary to a better life.

Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Everybody should work in order to make a living in today`s society. Some individuals believe that enjoyable job is more important despite insufficient income. While, others prefer jobs with a good salary.

To begin with, Each person has different attitude towards things. It also impacts what kind of job to choose. For instance, some prefer to be a doctor. However, others do not enjoy from this job. If people are enjoying from their jobs, they can be successful in doing tasks effectively. Moreover, this kind of job can have less salary which is not sufficient to meet family expenses. For example, in my country even people enjoy from teaching teachers are always motivated by being poor. Due to this fact, sometimes conditions do not allow us to enjoy from our occupation and the enjoyment will be colored by poorness.

If people cannot earn enough money they can be under compulsion of choosing jobs with good wages and uninteresting for them. It is clear that, if people do not like their occupation the result will be failure. Because they work in this kind of jobs for the sake of good income. Furthermore, this will influence economy of country badly due to the fact that, employees will not work effectively. To prevent this everybody should make an appropriate option.

Personally, enjoyable job and good salary lead to successful business. In this case people will overcome many obstacles in their career. Because employees love their jobs and they do not think how to meet their needs.

the result will be failure.
the result will be in failure.