Essay topics: Some people argue that public should be allowed to have guns. others do not agree. discuss both views and give your opinion.
In recent years, the security of the citizens is the major concern for many nations. Some individuals argue that guns should be given to everyone to safeguard from unexpected attacks. But having a weapon with all the residents could bring other problems.
To begin with, most of the people in many nations are living in a unsecured societies. For instance, in my part of the world, it is extremely difficult to reach home alone safely at late nights. In such scenarios it is better to have a weapon such as pistol to protect ourselves from strangers. Moreover, carrying a firearm with us builds confidence and thus one can avoid mental tension.
However, there are huge disadvantages with the gun culture. Firstly, in today's competitive world, many individuals are having busy life. So, there are plenty of chances to loose temper and misuse the dangerous item on others. For instance, we have seen many news on television stating that in schools and offices many people are shooted their friends and colleagues due to disappointment or pressure. As a result, many individuals has lost their life. Secondly, by any chance if a children finds a real gun, they many think that it is a toy and completely misuse it. Moreover, may residents may have minor problems with neighbors which can be solved with a simple discussion. But having a pistol may rectify these sorts of issues in a different manner that is by killing each other.
To sum up, a gun is a weapon which should be used by authorized person to safeguard us from highly dangerous situation. A government should take all measures for their citizens to live in this beautiful world without holding any weapons.
- It is important for all cities and towns to have large outdoor public spaces, such as parks or squares. Do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (75)
- Your company sent you on a training in another country , in the end of the training you get a certificate , you’ve lost it .Write letter to the responsible tell him/her:- How you lost your certificate.- Why you need the certificate now.- What you need him (80)
- Fresh water has always been a limited resource in some parts of the world. Today, however, growing worldwide demand has made this a global problem.What are the causes of the increased demand, and what measures can governments and individuals take to respo (90)
- Write a letter to the publisher in a newspaper, asking to advertise a meeting of people from different countries you are organizing. Explain where, when and why. (95)
- You have decied to leave your current job even though you enjoy it.Write a letter to inform you manager of your decision. In your letterTell the manager about your decision and the reason for itDescribe what you learnt in you current jobask the manager to (80)
- You recently went on a trip with a friend and you booth took some photographs.Write a letter to your friend. In your letterask you friend to send you one of the photographsexplan why you need that particular photographtell your friend what happened to you (75)
- Problem with road in your area.Write a letter to the concil Introduce yourself Explain the problem What action you would like to take. (90)
- Some people say there should be only one official international language. Others say that it is bad. Discuss both views and give you own opinion. (70)
- Some people argue that public should be allowed to have guns. others do not agree. discuss both views and give your opinion. (60)
- Money if only just sufficient for your needs leads to happiness. Money in excess may lead to many problems. (85)