Some people believe that anyone can create art such as painting poetry music and so on Others think that a person should have special abilities to create art Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some people believe that anyone can create art such as painting, poetry, music and so on. Others think that a person should have special abilities to create art. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

We are living in the world where art is important in every part of the society. In this regard some people consider that art such as painting, poetry, music etc; is easy to create by anyone. However, others conceive that there are some special human skills are required to build art. In my opinion it depends on individuals; what type of art they want to create.

It is indeed true that anyone in this world create art. Art is a imagination that represent in form of painting, poetry or music. A person who has good imagination can easily make art. Although, one can dream anything aesthetic pictu...