Some people believe that children are given too much free time. They feel that this time should be used to do more school work. How do you think children should spend their free time?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your

Some people believe that children are given too much free time. They feel that this time should be used to do more school work.

How do you think children should spend their free time?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Write at least 250 word

Children are said to be devoting more of their free time with things that are not related to school activity. People believe it should be the other way around. I also believe that children's free time should be spent more on studying.

To begin with, children should be informed on what should be their priority at their age. Everybody will agree that education should be their main concern. I still remember how my mother scolds me every time she will notice that I am wasting too much time on watching television instead of studying. She would always emphasize the importance of education, thus it should be given more attention. Apparently, with this belief, children should be using most of their spare time with school work above all else.

In addition to that, children should be educated about the benefit they will gain if they will consume more hours of their free time to review school lessons or study in advance. Most people will have the same opinion on this statement that if you study hard, your grades will be impressive. I even recall my parents would constantly remind me that my school rating is a reflection of my ability and attitude as a person. This justify the reason why a fresh graduate needs to present their school transcript of records together with their resume in applying for a job. There is always an assumption that if you excel in school, you will also perform well at work. This clearly shows the positive impact if children will provide higher value of their spare time with school related activity.

Therefore, children should be trained from the beginning of their active life on how to use their free time wisely. Spending more of it to school work is definitely a clever decision for young individuals.

This justify the reason
This justified the reason

Need to polish sentences.