Some people believe that children are given too much free time. They feel that this time should be used to do more school work. How do you think children should spend their free time?

Taking proper care of children is a very important for parents, society and the government and that leads us to think about how they should utilize their time. Childhood is the appropriate time for learning about various subjects and thus construct a strong base for their further education. But learning academic knowledge only does not make young people well prepared for the future. They also need to play for their physical and mental fitness, travel to know about the world and pass time with friends to be more social.

The fact is, educational system does not allow children to spend much time at school nowadays. Scholars and policy makers think that young people have the right to spend their life joyfully with thier parents, relatives and friends. But child age is the golden age for learning anything. If anybody does not utilize this period properly, it is very difficult for him/her to be a successful professional in the long run. Nowadays, to cope with modern scientific world young students should not spend a second of thir time idle. They should be more serous about their academic lessons as well as other types of learnings like music, science etc. For children, school is the best learning place. They can learn while playing. They can take help of modern technologies for learning with pleasure. They can also learn from movies. But these can be arranged at a school in a organized way. Teachers know how to deal with young people as they are professional on it. They can help easily to build the basic construction of knowledge and education in the young people. School is the place where children learn many other things except the knowledge written in the books. In the school young students can learn many things even without the help of the teacher.Spending more time at shool make one more deciplined. Young people should spend at school as much time as possible and thus utilize their golden time and be prepared for the challenging world in future.

However, it is not ethical to make young people spend all the time spending for education. We do not have any right to spoil their childhood. Also, spending much time without family members make the children hard and the family bonding may become loose. Many people argue that the priority of family is the heighest. Heavy academic pressure can lead a young people to be stressed and make them unhappy. This would be very harmful for their mental health. They can loose the attraction with study and school. They may become dull gradually. They may loose respect from thir teachers and parents and involved in violent activities.

Considering all these issues, it is obvious that engaging young people at school as much as possible at learning is good for building knowledge base for their future. But we should not make them feel pressure. All the classes should be interesting and they should also learn while playing. However, we should not allow children to stay school too long so that they feel like an orphan.

Sentence: Scholars and policy makers think that young people have the right to spend their life joyfully with thier parents, relatives and friends.
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Nowadays, to cope with modern scientific world young students should not spend a second of thir time idle.
Error: thir Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: They should be more serous about their academic lessons as well as other types of learnings like music, science etc. For children, school is the best learning place.
Error: serous Suggestion: serious

Sentence: In the school young students can learn many things even without the help of the teacher.Spending more time at shool make one more deciplined.
Error: shool Suggestion: school
Error: deciplined Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Many people argue that the priority of family is the heighest.
Error: heighest Suggestion: highest

Sentence: They may loose respect from thir teachers and parents and involved in violent activities.