Some people believe that children are given too much free time. They feel that this time should be used to do more school work.How do you think children should spend their free time?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your

Some people believe that children are given too much free time. They feel that this time should be used to do more school work.
How do you think children should spend their free time?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Nowadays, children don’t have valuable ways of spending free time because of technology development such as, television, computer games, mobile phones etc… I think parents should involve managing children’s free time without harming the children’s mind.

Firstly, health is very important for children, Therefore children should motivate to do the physical activities. Nowadays, children are not much involving sports due to they have more other ways of spending their free time. And due to lack of exercises, health problems are faced by the children as a result, from younger age children are suffering from illnesses like diabetic, cholesterol etc … For Example, recently two children have dies during the sport meet. Furthermore, by doing sports activities children can improve their unity and attitudes.

Secondly, Hobbies make children happy and at the same time their satisfaction level increase. Some Children have more valuable and interest hobbies such as reading books, gardening, collecting stamps…etc. Those types of hobby are adding values for the children’s life. For example, when someone has habit of reading, he or she can add values for their life since reading is delighting children and at the same time they are increasing their knowledge.

Last of all, Society has been instigated of children to watch TV and play games. Therefore children are wasting time in front of the television and the computer without doing sports, studies. Although, watching television and playing games are wasted of time, this can be a way of improving knowledge. There are many good programs which telecasting in TV such as discovery, educational programs…. etc. Parent should aware of programs that children are watching.

In conclusion, free time that children are getting which is depending on country or individual. In my opinion any amount of free time should be given a value by children to improve knowledge, satisfaction, develop attitudes while make happy them self. For that parent should have to play major role when planning the children’s free time.

due to they have more other ways of spending their free time
Description: check books how to use 'due to'.

And due to lack of exercises,
And due to the lack of exercises,

two children have dies
two children have died

Parent should aware of programs
Parent should be aware of programs

free time that children are getting which is depending on country or individual.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

develop attitudes while make happy them self.
develop attitudes which make themselves happy .

their satisfaction level increase.
their satisfaction level increases.

Make sure you use Passive Voice correctly.