Some people believe that electronic calculators should not be allowed in school until after the pupils have mastered metal aritmetic Others believe that calculators save pupils time especially with complicated calculations Discuss both these views and giv

Some people believe that electronic calculators should not be allowed in school until after the pupils have mastered metal aritmetic. Others believe that calculators save pupils time, especially with complicated calculations. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, technology is used by people not only in the workplace but also in the school, take example electronic calculators. Several people think that the electronic calculators should not allowed in school before they understand about mathematics. Critics claim that calculators can help students to solve the complicated calculations. In my view, using electronic calculators for students make them will hard to understand to solve the mathematics problem by their own knowledge In this passage, we will discuss both of views.

Mathematics is a complicated subject in the school, as we know it consists of arithmetic’s, algebra, and trigonometrics. Students demand to understand how to solve the problem in mathematics with their own knowledge and not with calculators so it trains them to do their next exam. For example, teacher should teach the students about how solve the complicated number like trignometrics and they can answer it with the right way. Furthermore, with their own knowledge they can be diligent to study and enhance their ability about mathematics because they know how to explain the answer which they get. Thus, students can do their exam well without calculators and it affects their future to become more intelligence.

From the opposite statement that pupils can use calculators to solve the problem in mathematics. The reasons are it can save much time for student to do their task about complicated calculation. For instance, some students avoid arithmetic’s and algebra in their subject because it is not easy to solve with their own, it need calculators which have tools and key points to do their task. Then, it makes easier for students to answer the difficult question about complicated calculations.

One on the whole, it can be tolerate for some students to use electronic calculators but not in the long term, maybe just in several material which students cannot solve it. Then, their teacher should teach more about how to solve the difficult calculations so the students do their task not depend on calculators but by their own knowledge because it will give benefit for their career in the future.

using electronic calculators for students make them will hard to understand to solve the mathematics problem
using electronic calculators for students make them hard to understand and solve the mathematics problems

The reasons are it can save much time for student to do their task about complicated calculation.
The reasons are that it can save much time for student to do their task about complicated calculation.

it need calculators
it needs calculators

Sentence: Mathematics is a complicated subject in the school, as we know it consists of arithmetic's, algebra, and trigonometrics.
Error: trigonometrics Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example, teacher should teach the students about how solve the complicated number like trignometrics and they can answer it with the right way.
Error: trignometrics Suggestion: trigonometric