Essay topics: Some people believe that government wastes too much money on space exploration and research while there are still many problems on earth. To what extent do yo agree or disagree with the view.
In these days and age, it becomes a hot topic that the language diversity is minimized in a lower number since several languages are vanishing every year. Some people assert that retaining the language diversity is not crucial to human beings because having fewer languages leads to easiness in communication. Personally, the language diversity is vital which must be preserved for a couple reasons.
To begin with, it is certainly true that language is a tool that a society uses to communicate in a group, which goes hand in hand with habitual and regular lifestyles of people. Indigenous languages mainly hold a lot of valuable cultural heritage and passed down from ancestors to the next generation. Therefore, language is not only a tool for communicating but also has the value and history of a society. With the endangered of indigenous languages, cultural heritages of ethnic groups will disappear and become the edge of extinction, consequently.
Another concern is that there is a long term side effect of shrinking variety of languages as all ethnics will fuse to practice the same with influential customs since the exposure of globalization. For example, some people use English to communicate with other nations but also practice English or American customs which devalue their own cultures. The beauty of various customs and languages will fade gradually and continues to disappear completely, if people do not remain cultural heterogeneity. Apparently, many nations understand this change and become more aware by promoting younger generations to study their mother tongues as a mandatory subject in a school and encourage people to use their languages correctly.
To conclude, I will emphasize that the countless languages over the world have its own merits. With a good understanding about the value behind single language, people will be proud to preserve their native languages and enjoy experiencing other languages. Hopefully, the language variance and dignity of different cultures are still remaining in this world.
- Some sports are extremely dangerous but many people still like them very much. Why do people take part in dangerous sports? Give some suggestions on how to deal with these dangers.Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own (60)
- Some people think that spending a lot on birthday celebrations and wedding is a waste of money. But others think that it is important to young people and the society. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (70)
- Some people think that children should have some classes outside their schools, visiting local companies or public enterprises for some real life experience. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion. (70)
- Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (71.66670000000001)
- Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (90)
- Many people spend a lot of money on clothes, haircuts, and beauty products to enhance their appearance. Some people think that it is a good way to spend money, while others think that there is a better way to spend it. Discuss both views and give your opi (85)
- Some people say that it is not good for children to grow up in the city and that the countryside is more suitable for them. Do you agree or disagree? (60)
- Some of the methods used in advertising are unethical and unacceptable in today’s society.To what extent do you agree with this view? (60)
- Some people are reducing their walks, however many health experts say that walking is thebest exercise to maintain health. Why do people walk less? What might encourage people to walk longer distances? (85)
- Some people prefer to work for a large company. Other prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice. (90)