Some people believe that government wastes too much money on space exploration and research while there are still many problems on earth. To what extent do yo agree or disagree with the view.

Almost all the nations spend huge amount of the space research which eventually has very small relevant effect on mankind. Some people argue that we should continue space experiments while others think this amount should be used in other fruitful assignments. Up to certain extent I agree with the later statement.

To begin with, space exploration nowadays becomes status of pride for every country. It not only helps to predict weather changes and geographical position of objects but also improves defense system to tackle outside threats. Search of life on other planets may open new windows fo...

There is no security of life because of the terrorism and global warming becomes complex issue for every country.
There is no security of life because the terrorism and global warming become the complex issue for every country.
There is no security of life because of the terrorism, and the global warming becomes the complex issue for every country.