Some people believe that increasing of petrol price can solve traffic problem and pollution.

It is sometimes argued that the best way to overcome growing traffic and pollution problems by increasing the charge of fuel resources. While I disagree with this idea, the exixtence of private transportation produces a great pollutans.

Increasing the price of petrol supposed people to change using private car to public transportation. As we know, our public transportation like bus, train, and others are not developed and maintained well. They do not have a clear schedul so it is usual if they are comming late. These transportation is not safety and comfortable enough for the passenger. Those reasons usually cause people prefer to use their own vehicle than using public transportation.

A lot of private transportations in the road will cause a traffic. The number of pollutan produced like carbon dioxide, sulphur dioxide, carbon monoxide, and other dangerous gas will increase and give a detrimental effect to environment and also human helath. Carbon dioxide is the main gas which contribute to the global warming. The temperature of our earth become warmer and it also a reason of climate change. The other gas, carbon monoxide and sulphur dioxide are very dangerous for our health. These gaseous are toxic and are able to cause a died. Our hearth will gain these poisionus gas first before take the oxygen. That is why our body cell will lack of oxygen and die.

In conclusion, I believe that increasing the price of fuel will reduce the number of people who usually use the private vehicle. However, the government also has to provide a comfort and safe public transportation.

the best way to overcome growing traffic and pollution problems by increasing the charge of fuel resources.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

is not safety and comfortable enough for the passenger.
is not safe and comfortable enough for the passengers.

Carbon dioxide is the main gas which contribute to the global warming
Carbon dioxide is the main gas which contributes to the global warming

Sentence: The temperature of our earth become warmer and it also a reason of climate change.
Description: The fragment earth become warmer is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense

cause a died
cause a death

Sentence: While I disagree with this idea, the exixtence of private transportation produces a great pollutans.
Error: exixtence Suggestion: existence
Error: pollutans Suggestion: pollutant

Sentence: They do not have a clear schedul so it is usual if they are comming late.
Error: comming Suggestion: coming
Error: schedul Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The number of pollutan produced like carbon dioxide, sulphur dioxide, carbon monoxide, and other dangerous gas will increase and give a detrimental effect to environment and also human helath.
Error: pollutan Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: monoxide Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: helath Suggestion: health

Sentence: Our hearth will gain these poisionus gas first before take the oxygen.
Error: poisionus Suggestion: poisons
Error: hearth Suggestion: No alternate word