Some people believe that older employees are more useful to a company. However, others say that younger employees perform jobs better.Discuss these views and give your own opinion.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your ow

Some people believe that older employees are more useful to a company. However, others say that younger employees perform jobs better.

Discuss these views and give your own opinion.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. Write at least 250 words.

In modern society, it is said that older employees are more useful to a company or younger people work their jobs better. This background inevitably leads people to controversy wherein stand a number of perspective regarding this issue. In this essay, both views will be discussed for older and younger workers.

To begin with, due to rapid changes happening in modern work places, a variety of people are employed or fired in companies. However, elder people tend to be more useful the companies. For example, they adapt in their own jobs faster, for they have a multitude experiences such as experiences of failure and success and work experiences while they have lived their life. Therethrough, the companies can save their budget because they do not train the elder people longer.

On the other hand, the young people, in the modern work places, do their job better. Firstly, young people have a good memory. Thus, they can work fast and accurately. Additionally, they do not get tired easily because they have good physical stamina, which means that they younger people can perform their job longer hours than older people. For instance, when I was employed I worked with a person who was older than me. However, he was apt to be tired faster than me. Hence, the younger people are to work better.

In conclusion, although, there are a wide range of perspectives for old and young people, I believe that the younger people work better than old people since they have a good memory. Moreover, young people’s physical condition is better than old people.

13:24

elder people tend to be more useful the companies.
elder people tend to be more useful to the companies.

for they have a multitude experiences
because they have a multitude experiences

Sentence: Additionally, they do not get tired easily because they have good physical stamina, which means that they younger people can perform their job longer hours than older people.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective, comparative
Suggestion: Refer to they and younger