Some people believe that to protect local culture tourism should be banned in some areas whereas others think that change is inevitable and banning tourism will have no benefits Discuss both sides and give your opinion

Some people believe that to protect local culture, tourism should be banned in some areas whereas others think that change is inevitable and banning tourism will have no benefits. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.

Today, most of the tourists prefer touring to places which have rich and traditional cultures. However, a section of people assert that entertaining tourism in certain heritage sites would have greater impact in the destruction of local culture and traditions. On the contrary, some people argue that every culture would have some changes in it in the long run and it is unpreventable, hence prohibiting tourism would create drastic side effects on the economy. In this essay, I will analyze both sides of the argument and opine my view.

On one side of the argument, it is anticipated that preserving cultural roots of some historical places is pivotal by restricting tourism there. As it is seen from the fact that allowing tourists would have higher chances for the eradication of cultural ethos in this modern era. To illustrate this, youngsters who follow a particular ancient custom are in danger of deviating from their own traditions if they expose to a variety of foreign practices which are introduced by the tourists of different countries across the globe. Therefore, it is quite arguable that saving endangered cultures from the effects of tourism is the need of the hour in order to leave cultural traces to posterity.

On the other hand, it is true that a culture could only be exposed to the world only if they allow overseas tourists into their soil. In this contemporary world, majority of cultures are fading away every decade due to globalization. Hence, this soaring trend of alteration of cultures is inevitable, as a nation has to concentrate more on their economy by uplifting tourism industry. If governments fail to promote this industry, then economic burden could be increased, due to loss of huge revenue, to a great extent. Thus, banning tourism would have no advantageous sides, rather having disadvantages.

After coxing and boxing of the issue, from the evidences, I am convinced that the necessity of economic upliftment of a country in the form of tourism far outbalances the significance of preserving the local cultures. Since, there are several ways to protect the cultures, the tourism industry should not be banned unnecessarily.

Sentence: After coxing and boxing of the issue, from the evidences, I am convinced that the necessity of economic upliftment of a country in the form of tourism far outbalances the significance of preserving the local cultures.
Error: upliftment Suggestion: No alternate word