Some people believe that punishment is the only purpose of prisons, while others believe that prisons exist for various reasons. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Some people think prisons are build for punishment, while others think there are many reasons why prisons exist. However, I believe that both views have different perspectives.

Those that support prisons exist for punishment argue The people who get the punishment only for lawbreakers, such as corruption in the government. When the people work at the government, mostly people have opportunity to do corruption. They face a lot of budgeting and money every time. Many people can be honest, but others not. The people who take hot money from the government can be called corrupter, how they can do is to blow up budget and make incorrect report from the fact. The person who does cheating like this will give the punishment sooner or later.

However, others believe there are many reasons for prisons. Firstly, the prisons exist for shelter. The beggars and the buskers can be hold in the prisons. They are safe and feel comfortable because they have a place to live. Another reason is prisons for support the creativity. People who have not a place to live can stay at prisons and they can improve their creativity, such as making creative goods for unemployment. Staying at the prisons also studies about leadership. It means, people can study about character building, decision making and improve themselves to become a good leader.

In conclusion, prisons are not only for punishment but also for shelter, improve creativity and study leadership. It is imperative people should see the prisons from different way.

Some people think prisons are build for punishment
Some people think prisons are built for punishment

Those that support prisons exist for punishment argue The people who get the punishment only for lawbreakers
Those who support prisons exist for punishment argue The people who get the punishment are only for lawbreakers

can be hold in the prisons
can be held in the prisons

Another reason is prisons for support the creativity.
Another reason is that prisons are for supporting the creativity.

It is imperative people should see the prisons from different way.
It is imperative that people should see the prisons from different way.