some people believe that social networking sites(eg.facebook) had huge negative impacts on individuals and society.To what extent do you agree or disagree.

some people believe that social networking sites(eg.facebook) had huge negative impacts on individuals and society.
To what extent do you agree or disagree.

In this jet age of 21st century, technology is spreading its roots by leaps and bounds in the entire globe. Presently, some proportion of people think that using social networking sites such as facebook had negative impact not only on an individual but also on society. Here, i would like to discord with given statement.

To commence with, there are multifarious points to endorse my view. First and the foremost, the emergence of social networking sites makes it easier to stay connect with each other in every nook and corner of the world. As, it develop harmonious relationship with each other and bridges the gap. As a result, the role of social networking sites deserves appreciation.

Further emphasizing on my point of view. Using networking sites enables people to walk with modernity in this fast and furious world. To illustrate, getting news, latest discoveries, current happenings in the surrondings on account of gmail, yahoo mail, facebook is productive to stay up-to date. Hence, it uplift the living standard.

What is more, the presence of social networking sites is lucrative panacea not only for amusement but also for knowledge. On the sites various types of pages are present related to jokes, education which is beneficial for us. Hence, one can relished themselves and broaden their horizon of knowledge by visiting social networking sites.

To encapsulate, undenibly, we live in modern context. So, from my personal experiance, i think to walk with modernity it is mandatory to use social networking sites.

it develop harmonious relationship
it develops harmonious relationships

it uplift the living standard.
it uplifts the living standard.

the presence of social networking sites is lucrative panacea
the presence of social networking sites is a lucrative panacea

Sentence: Hence, one can relished themselves and broaden their horizon of knowledge by visiting social networking sites.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and relished

Sentence: To illustrate, getting news, latest discoveries, current happenings in the surrondings on account of gmail, yahoo mail, facebook is productive to stay up-to date.
Error: surrondings Suggestion: surroundings

Sentence: To encapsulate, undenibly, we live in modern context.
Error: undenibly Suggestion: undeniably

Sentence: So, from my personal experiance, i think to walk with modernity it is mandatory to use social networking sites.
Error: experiance Suggestion: experience