Some people believe that there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishme

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment.
Discuss both view and give your own opinion.

Every day media broadcasts several crime facts that committed under different conditions and for varies reasons and each country has its own legal standards and law code to deal with suitable punishments for different types of crimes. For some people, there should be unchangeable standards for certain crimes. However, for others,circumstances, reasons of commitment should also considered.

According to the first statement, the standard penalties should be applied to the same kinds of crimes. More clearly, a person who killed someone for money should be penalized in the same manner with a person who committed this act to protect himself since both cases are included murdering. For me, this type of approach is totally wrong since the stimulus and reasons for crime have to be considered during lawsuit process.

Second opinion refers that crimes must be investigated individually and considered all the factors brought about they. I would rather prefer this approach,because an intention is a very vital factor. Besides, a situation of incident is also important. There might be such a condition that a person had no aim to commit crime, but the process forced him. Or a human can be under the effects of alcohol or drugs during the incidents. .

To sum up, i think that to focus on only the type of crime and to decide on the punishment according to the standard law codes are not right approaches. All other factors such as a situation or stimulus which were caused crime have to be taken into consideration properly.

several crime facts that committed under different conditions
several crime facts that are committed under different conditions

Sentence: for varies reasons and each country has its own legal standards and law code to deal with suitable punishments for different types of crimes.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to varies and reasons

Sentence: Second opinion refers that crimes must be investigated individually and considered all the factors brought about they.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a sentence terminator
Suggestion: Refer to they

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…