Some people believe that there should be no speed limit for vehicles on multi-lane highways between cities.Others believe that a speed limit on every highway is necessary for people's safety.

The dynamics of automation have been changed rampantly over the years.Some people believe that there should be no speed limit on highways while others presume that certain restriction are essential.The hunger of speed results in severe accidents and lethal repercussions that could be shunned by following the certain speed limits and same has been discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,over the past few decades it has been noticed that with the advancement of automation leads to the hunger of thrill in terms of high speed.Speed limit on every highway is essential because of numerous reasons. First and the foremost, safety of an individual , there is no denying the fact that there are numerous vehicles on the highway with abundant horsepower which convert the vehicle in a beast and there are substantial cases of severe accident which sometimes turns out as demise of an individual.Secondly,the design standards,there are fixed design standards according to which the road has been developed for an illustration the general speed of vehicles inside the city is 60 kmph however,the speed limit on the highways is about 90-100 kmph.These parameters are set by the government

Moving further,some assert that there should be no speed limit on highways which apparently results in major accidents and leads to damage of property and life.The traffic on the highways are not uniform because there are light vehicles and heavy vehicles running side by side therefore, variable speed on the same road could harm rampantly

To recapitulate,I will emphasize that highways are meant to ride easy and swiftly rather to replete the mean hunger of thrill

with the advancement of automation leads to the hunger of thrill in terms of high speed
with the advancement of automation, it leads to the hunger of thrill in terms of high speed

Don't forget punctuation marks. It is hared to read.