Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for a charity, improving the neighborhood or teaching sports to younger children).To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for a charity, improving the neighborhood or teaching sports to younger children).

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Many people argue that youngsters must get involved with some practical experiments during high school. Accordingly, the best approach would be the unpaid community service which I believe it is a constructive measure, and I absolutely support this idea, which in following I will discuss it furthermore.

First of all, we live in very high competitive society, getting prepared for future work opportunities is always a brilliant idea. Therefore, high school for this purpose is a perfect period. Moreover, parents always complain about teenagers not being responsible, in this regard the idea of unpaid social service at high school could play a positive role.

In addition, another reason for backing up the statement would be the fact that this approach would be beneficial to community as well. Undoubtedly, teenagers are a big proportion of society, now the question is why they shouldn't be productive too. After all, youngsters are full of energy and some of this energy can release by doing charity works or numerous other unpaid social activities.

While on the other hands, there are some people who oppose the statement. Hence, they mostly cite to the fact that school in general and particularly high school is the place for education, and they believe it is an early stage for practical experience which consequently this might trigger student educational decline.

To sum it all up, as I mentioned in first paragraph I personally agree with the statement, and despite some minor drawbacks I see this as a constructive measure.

we live in very high competitive society
we live in a very competitive society

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…