Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for a charity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching sports to younger children). To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It's believed nowdays that involve the students of high schools to unpaid community service should be compulsory as part of their education. Certainly, these kind of activities are essential to mature like individuals, take responsabilities, develop the humanitarian side especially for services like working for charity.

Concerning my experience, these activities learn to you not to give anything for granted and help you to develop a critical sense too. You start to think about the society and ways to change it or at least you want to give your contribution to make it better.

Indeed, this new critical sense pushes you to improve also for what is more close to you partecipating to services to improve the neighbourhood, creating a new friendly environment to increase the quality of life.

The target of these services is to make you grow like an individual and for this reason everyone has to be free to chose if to partecipate to them, because the risk is that if ther are compulsory,the students may be not really interested in them.

In conclusion these community activities are very useful to grow like individuals but should remain not compulsory in order to be effective.

that involve the students of high schools to unpaid community service should be compulsory
that involving the students of high schools to unpaid community service should be compulsory

these activities learn to you not to give anything for granted
these activities teach you not to give anything for granted

Sentence: It's believed nowdays that involve the students of high schools to unpaid community service should be compulsory as part of their education.
Error: nowdays Suggestion: nowadays

Sentence: Certainly, these kind of activities are essential to mature like individuals, take responsabilities, develop the humanitarian side especially for services like working for charity.
Error: responsabilities Suggestion: responsibilities

Sentence: Indeed, this new critical sense pushes you to improve also for what is more close to you partecipating to services to improve the neighbourhood, creating a new friendly environment to increase the quality of life.
Error: partecipating Suggestion: participating

Sentence: The target of these services is to make you grow like an individual and for this reason everyone has to be free to chose if to partecipate to them, because the risk is that if ther are compulsory,the students may be not really interested in them.
Error: partecipate Suggestion: participate
Error: ther Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted.

The content is not well organized. Try this pattern:
para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...