Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for a charity, improving the neighborhood or teaching sports to younger children). To what extend do you agree or disagree?

People believe that volunteerism working should be given as a compulsory subject for high school student. Even though it is still debatable for applying this service as a school program, I strongly agree it should be applied in order to enlarge student’s vision to the society.

First of all, students should know about condition of their society. By knowing and recognizing society’s condition, they will understand what they will do after graduating from their programs. At least, they will know how to apply their knowledge based on real conditions. For example, students who come from economic will get experience about how to find a funding to make an activity. As a result of it, student will not have any problem when they already graduated, because they already have experience to apply their skills.

The second thing that makes me agree about volunteerism working is the way to organize an activity. To start a community service, students usually will try to organize it in very good ways. It will be better when they do it as groups. Students will learn how to make collaboration among student’s groups, and it will make a good impact for society, indeed. Furthermore, it will become positive treatment to exercise how the best way to increase their abilities in team working. Organizing skills will help students to build their career in the future.

The last reason for agreeing this statement is social responsibility, which is the most important thing to develop upcoming generations. Nowadays, so many people become too arrogant and do not want to know each other. By involving student as community unpaid-workers, they, at least, know that caring each other is necessary to build social of belonging. Students in the future are expected to be a social agent-of-change that always caring for their society.

In conclusion, volunteerism working will become good method to prepare our future generations. With joining this program, hopefully student will know our current society’s condition, organization, and having an outstanding social responsibility. Those reasons make me totally agree that unpaid community service should be applied as a compulsory subject for schooling.

students should know about condition of their society
students should know about the conditions of their society

Sentence: For example, students who come from economic will get experience about how to find a funding to make an activity.
Description: The fragment from economic will is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace economic with noun

it will become positive treatment
it will become a positive treatment

are expected to be a social agent-of-change that always caring for their society.
are expected to be a social agent-of-change that is always caring for their society.

Sentence Length SD: 4.522 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.