Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmers (for example working for a charity, improving the neighborhood or reaching sports to younger children).To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give re

Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmers (for example working for a charity, improving the neighborhood or reaching sports to younger children).

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

No one can argue that education is very important to the future of younger people. School curriculum has influential the development of youngsters. Some people say that many schools these days focus on only academic areas and ignore human relations. As a result, many parents think that school programs should add volunteer classes or charity work which can help to improve children’s personalities. Personally, I do agree with this statement for a couple reasons.

Firstly, there is an overestimated value of unpaid work. Students can learn to adjust and work with others. Communication skills and understanding other people’s perspective can be acquired by students during being a volunteer. Students will be able to deal and share their contrast ideas to an organization in appropriate ways.

Secondly, unpaid work can develop the sense of dedication and improve their moral thinking. Students will realize about the value of their work in a society. The helpfulness and care other people convince younger people mind to be more generous and less selfish. For example, if a child work as a fundraiser in a charity, he will be so proud that he can help many charities accomplish several useful projects by accumulating donate money. He/she will be more aware about the importance of helping other lower people.

Thirdly, students also acquire special value during working as a volunteer. Valuable experience which is different from ordinary classes can definitely acquire only from outside schools. Dealing with some challenging situations can develop the critical thinking and making decision skills in youngster. Moreover, this opportunity helps students find themselves and know what career that they like and want to pursue later. This is because, students will have some ideas about some job requirements and be able to prepare their study. Therefore, doing unpaid jobs not only provide a chance to try new skills but also help students to find themselves.

In conclusion, unpaid service programs offer great chance to observe a real workplace and improve overall the development of younger people. All of these points above support the unpaid work should be a part of high school curriculum.

if a child work as a fundraiser
if a child works as a fundraiser

doing unpaid jobs not only provide a chance to try new skills but also help students to find themselves.
doing unpaid jobs not only provides a chance to try new skills but also helps students to find themselves.

You like to use 'can' and 'will' as verbs.
-----------------------------------------