Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programs for example working for a charity improving the neighborhood or teaching sports to younger children To what extent do you agree or disagree

Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programs (for example working for a charity,improving the neighborhood or teaching sports to younger children).To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Society would be better if every members of it contribute some responsibility which requires ideal layout of education to all young peoples. Better education begets better society and is vital for juxtaposing morality and gregarious nature to form integrated community. Perhaps,to do so high schools nowadays initiating its students to take part in volunteer community service as a part of their academic program which has become argumentative since its introduction. Though its darker side cannot be ignored, I believe this is good effort to contribute to society as practical knowledge.

First ...

if every members of it contribute some responsibility which requires ideal layout of education
if every member of it contributes some responsibilities which require ideal layout of education

high schools nowadays initiating its students to take part in
high schools nowadays are initiating their students to take part in

to begin with good aspects if students are to engaged in community service they will get chance to know how the community around them is running?
Description: what is the subject for this sentence?

I believe this is good effort
I believe this is a good effort

education from text books are not enough
education from text books is not enough

Sentence: First of all, to begin with good aspects if students are to engaged in community service they will get chance to know how the community around them is running? what could be done to make it better? how the other wider ramifications could be implemented? and many more.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and engaged

Still have grammar issues.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.