Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmers (for example working for a charity, improving the neighborhood or reaching sports to younger children).To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmers (for example working for a charity, improving the neighborhood or reaching sports to younger children).
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It has been suggested that high school students should be involved in unpaid community services as a compulsory part of high school programmes. Most of the colleges are already providing opportunities to gain work experience, however there are not compulsory. In my opinion students to work in a community services is a good idea as it can provide them with many lots of valuable skills.

Life skills are very important and by doing voluntary work, students can learn how to communicate with others and work in a team but also how to manage their time and improve their organizational skills. Nowadays, unfortunately. teenagers do not have many after school activities, After-school clubs are no longer that popular and students mostly go home sit in front of the TV, browse internet or play video games.

By giving them compulsory work activities with charitable or community organizations, they will be encouraged to do something more creative, Skills gained through compulsory work will not only be an asset n their CV but also increase their employability. Students will also demanding more respect towards work and money as they will realize that it is not that easy to earn them and hopefully will learn to spend them in a more practical way.

Healthy life balance and exercise are strongly promoted by the NHS, and therefore any kind of spare time charity work will prevent from sitting and doing nothing, It could also possible reduce the crime level in the high school age group. If students have activities to do, they will not be bored and come up with silly ideas which can be dangerous for them or their surroundings

In conclusion, I think this is a very good idea, and I hope this programme will be put into action for high schools and colleges shortly.

In my opinion students to work in a community services is a good idea
In my opinion working in a community service is a good idea to students

students mostly go home sit in front of the TV
students mostly go home and sit down in front of TV

Students will also demanding more respect
Students will also be demanding more respect

It could also possible reduce the crime level
It could also possible to reduce the crime level

Sentence: By giving them compulsory work activities with charitable or community organizations, they will be encouraged to do something more creative, Skills gained through compulsory work will not only be an asset n their CV but also increase their employability.
Error: employability Suggestion: No alternate word