Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Others disagree and think that host countries should welcome cultural differences. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

There is a considerable debate about the issue that whether the visitors should follow local customs and behavior when they visit to foreign countries or host countries should incorporate the foreign culture. The both sides of this argument is analyzed in the following paragraphs.

There are several reasons why tourist should follow the local customs and behavior in foreign countries. One of the main reasons is that they feel warm welcome from local people and even more they do not feel isolated. Furthermore, in some society it is restricted to show certain behaviors which are considered taboo, although such behavior is normal for the visitors in their countries. For example, a cow is considered god in Hindu religion and if tourists ask for the beef in the place where cow is highly revered, it is considered highly offensive.

On the other side, it can also be argued that due to the effect of globalization, it is highly advised to assimilate some foreign cultures too as doing this would lead several benefits for both host countries as well as tourists too. When tourists feel that their culture are warmly accepted by foreign countries, they feel happy and motivated to spend extra days and money resulting in progress to the local business of the host countries. Furthermore, exchanging knowledge of each others culture and tradition would result in close relation and new emotional bonding between two parties.

In conclusion, accepting foreign culture in this global area has obvious advantages and should be encouraged; however, there are some minor hiccups on following this which should be handled in a careful way.

in some society
in some societies

Sentence: Furthermore, exchanging knowledge of each others culture and tradition would result in close relation and new emotional bonding between two parties.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…