Some people do like to follow fashion, another group of people has their own sytle . Discuss both of positions

Nowadays, most of the people buy magazines in order to follow fashion. But some of them enjoy creating and wearing their own style and certainly each of them has advantages and disadvantages.

Firstly it is unbearable that wherever you are all the women are keen on fashion and they like doing shopping, and I do not think there is a big advantage of it. but personally one of the negative thing is if you follow the fashion you will want to buy any clothes and you do not mind whether it is cheap or expensive and It will be your target. That is why you have to work a lot and collect your salary and then you will buy it, although you put this on once or twice. Women like spending their lots of money on clothes . There are some men love spending their cash on costumes. As always women do even the men wear it 5 times a year. Another disadvantage is there some people do not mind the size whether it is large or short they put it on and sometimes because of it they harm their feet, legs-in one word, body. It is my belief that It may cause some diseases.

To tell the truth, dressing what you want is the best thing. But some people think they could wear ratty and they do, but they do not look at the mirror how they are seen. Even if they do they will not accept that this is casual and frumpish. On the other hand making your style is comfortable and relaxing. There is no need to think what u have to wear. Some days ago my friends called and asked me to go for a walk with them and I could not refuse. Selecting my wears took just 5 minutes.

in conclusion, I think there are more advantages of making your own style and I recommend people try it and not to spend their much on clothes. Because this is the life that it is unknown that when the money is needed.

Another disadvantage is there some people do not mind the size whether it is large or short they put it on and sometimes because of it they harm their feet, legs-in one word, body. It is my belief that It may cause some diseases.
Another disadvantage is there are some people do not mind the size whether it is large or short they put it on and sometimes because of it they harm their feet, legs-in one word, body. It is my belief that It may cause some diseases.

and

in conclusion, I think there are more advantages of making your own style and I recommend people try it and not to spend their much money on clothes. Because this is the life that it is unknown that when the money is needed.

but personally one of the negative thing is if you follow the fashion you will want to buy any clothes and you do not mind whether it is cheap or expensive and It will be your target.
but personally, one of the negative thing is that if you follow the fashion you will want to buy any clothes, and you do not mind whether it is cheap or expensive, and It will be your target.
Description: Don't always use 'and' for connectors.

Don't forget punctuation marks:

Firstly it is unbearable that wherever you are all the women are keen on fashion and they like doing shopping, and I do not think there is a big advantage of it.

Firstly, it is unbearable that wherever you are, all the women are keen on fashion and they like doing shopping, but I do not think there is a big advantage of it.

Sentences need polished. Read more essays by top users.