Some people follow interests have hobbies collection making things but some people think that it is pointless Why do people need hobbies How can they learn from hobbies

Some people follow interests have hobbies (collection,making things) but some people think that it is pointless. Why do people need hobbies ? How can they learn from hobbies?

Hobbies play a pivotal role in an individual life.The dynamics of hobbies have been changed with the passage of time.Some people follow interests while others presume that it is pointless.The importance of having hobbies and their repercussions are discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,of late ,it has been seen that hobbies are rampantly changed with changing era.Nowadays,people are more serious and passionate about what they do and what excites them because of numerous reason such as it provides a sense of satisfaction,every individual has his/her own passion and likings and to replete such passions and liking are defined as hobbies.Furthermore,hobbies play a crucial role in an individual life.Hobbies assert substantial benefits .Firstly, hobbies impart overall development of personality for an instance if an individual is good in sports then he/she knows how to tackle stress and could difficult situations.Additionally,if one has music as his/her hobbies then he/she would be more stable and calm in bizarre situations

Moving further,there is no denying the fact that hobbies are fun way to learn things for example if an individual is good in drawing then he/she might become an architect or a civil engineer substantially depends upon he/she wants it as a career or not.Correspondingly,art and music,singing,playing instruments,sports etcetera are the hobbies which could directly opt as a career

To recapitulate,I will emphasize that every individual has his/her own interest that may shape as a proper profession.Thus,no hobbie is pointless

numerous reason
numerous reasons

how to tackle stress and could difficult situations
how to tackle stress and other difficult situations

hobbies are fun way to learn things
hobbies are the fun way to learn things

Sentence: To recapitulate,I will emphasize that every individual has his/her own interest that may shape as a proper profession.Thus,no hobbie is pointless
Error: hobbie Suggestion: ?

Don't forget punctuation marks.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.