Some people have great ambitions in life others don t Do you think ambition is important to succeed in life Is it a positive or a negative quality to have

Some people have great ambitions in life, others don’t. Do you think ambition is important to succeed in life? Is it a positive or a negative quality to have?

Ambitions are required in everyone’s life. It gives motivation to achieve success. It is positive quality to lead a prosperous and determined life.

People have ambition then automatically they will plan to succeed it. It helps to be focused on their goals and work hard to achieve it. People would rid of their bad habits and distracting activities. It helps to get prosperous and healthy life. Through self-discipline and control people can achieve their dreams. Ambitious people solve their problem with complete will power and set right path to attain their desire. It helps to determined and motivation. For example, a person ambition to become doctor, he has to work hard and gain skill in that field to acquire their aim.

On the other hand unreasonable ambition makes people to become weaker, unconfident and disappointed. It makes them selfish to focus only on their goals and will not help other which will result in loneliness. To become rich people would pursue illegal way to earn it thus it will be disastrous to the society. To become power people would be rude, aggressive, ruthless and intolerable to others and torture others to get success. For example, team leader in sales department to get high sales target would excruciate his team member to work overtime and forced them to take less break time.

To conclude, ambition makes person perfect in his activities. Reasonable ambition helps to achieve success and get rewards. Without ambition life would be mechanical and meaningless. It’s people responsibility to follow ethical way to achieve their ambition.

It is positive quality
It is a positive quality
It is the positive quality

It helps to be focused on their goals and work hard to achieve it
Description: 'it' refers to what?

People would rid of their bad habits
People would get rid of their bad habits

a person ambition to become doctor, he has to work hard and gain skill
if a person has the ambition to become doctor, he has to work hard and gain skill

Sentence: It helps to determined and motivation.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and determined

Sentence: On the other hand unreasonable ambition makes people to become weaker, unconfident and disappointed.
Error: unconfident Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't forget punctuation marks.

Still you have grammar issues. Read a good grammar book.