Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding changes. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
These days a lot of people are skeptical about whether or not making changes in the life is indispensable. I personally do believe that bringing some changes in the life is necessary and useful. This essay deals with both perspectives.
First of all, in my point of view, it is beneficial for everybody to break out of his/her comfort zone and make some big changes in the life. Because a monotonous lifestyle could make people exhausted and bored. Also a life, without transformations, would be completely dull and mundane. Take for example a person who has a repetitive schedule every day. In the long run, he/she cannot find any goals in his/her life and would not be able to quench his/her desires. As a result, this person would not have any interests and would be waiting for his/her death. Consequently, it is essential to bring some changes in the life and revolutionize your lifestyle.
Secondly, to my mind, if a person avoids changes in the life, he/she cannot make progress in the life. Because a routine lifestyle does not let a person get familiar with new methods, fields, and so forth. For instance, a mechanical engineer who is not eager to make any changes in his/her life, cannot get to know new software programs, which are relevant to his/her field. Furthermore, he/she cannot go ahead in his/her life. So, avoiding changes could be similar to an obstacle to people's progress.
However, some people enjoy a repetitive plan in their lives and they do not find it worthy to bother themselves to make any changes in the life. Because they think the life span is not that long for making changes, and they find this view absurd. A case in point is a person who thinks this is so short-sighted of people who immigrate to developed countries to continue their lives. Consequently, these people disagree with bringing changes in the life.
In a nutshell, despite the fact that making changes in the life could bring some benefits and gains, some people avoid it and prefer to have a routine lifestyle.
- Some people believe that competitive sports, both team and individual, have no place in the school curriculum. How far do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.Write at l 60
- The diagrams below show a structure that is used to generate electricity from wave power. 43
- The graph below shows cinema attendance by age in Great Britain 82
- The chart shows the percentage of male and female teachers in six different types of educational setting in the UK in 2010. 70
- The bar chart shows the highest qualification attained by sex for the working age population in Wales in 2001 2002 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words 67
1.The conclusion should reinforce your statement, like this:
Even though some people like static life, I do enjoy changes.
2.Don't use 'they' as subject a lot in the third paragraph.
3.No. of Different Words: 164 200
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 6.0 out of 9
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 20 15
No. of Words: 359 350
No. of Characters: 1612 1500
No. of Different Words: 164 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.353 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.49 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.543 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 104 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 76 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 48 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 29 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 17.95 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.228 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.65 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.371 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.544 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.169 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5