Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Change is a very challenging thing in human life. Most people do not want to change because they feel unsecured with the new happenings in their life. They want to maintain their comfort zone and fear to more further. However, some people argue that change can bring more rewarding things to a person life and develop a person to get in an advanced step. It is an essential thing to discuss both views in carefully.

On the one hand, people who want to pursue to do the same lifestyle, think that maintaining their status is the best way to become a success. They just keep doing the same routine without creating other things in their life. Change means a person has to start from the beginning again and develop their skills which is very difficult to build everything from a fundamental to become an advance. Most people are satisfied and confined with their principal and do not want to leave from their comfort zone. Retaining their status can make the feel more secured in their position rather than changing their lifestyle.

On the other hand, being change can mean the development and improvement of a person’s life. Valuable experience can only be acquired in trying to do new things. Consequently, a person can improve their skills much better than others who fear to change. Adjusting with a new concept can help a person survive and fit in some positions. If a person still believes in traditional ways which do not match with conventional belief, it will cause some problems for them. For instance, innovative technology has shipped rapidly and if an individual do not accept this change and learn new concepts, he/she will become outdated and do not fit in the modern world.

In conclusion, both sides have their own significance. However, I do assert that being creative can develop some advanced skills and gain more valuable experience. Without adjusting with new things also can lead to become an old-fashion person.

in human life
in human's life

a person life
a person's life

to discuss both views in carefully.
to discuss both views carefully.

to become a success.
to become successful.
to become a successful person.

develop their skills which is very difficult to build
develop their skills which are very difficult to build //read books how to use 'which'

can make the feel more secured
can make them feel more secured

and if an individual do not accept this change
and if an individual does not accept this change