Some people say that advertising encourages us to buy things we really do not need. Some others say that advertisements tell us about new products that may improve our lives. Which viewpoint do you agree with?

In this modern era, advertisements make a substantial impact on people’s lives. In some cases, there exist provocative advertisements that create strong instincts on people’s mind to purchase, whereas a proportion of genuine and trendy adverts influence our lives by improving the standard of living to a great extent. From my perspective, I opine that most commercials take lifestyles of people to higher levels rather than stimulating our minds to buy unwanted goods.

On one side of the argument, it is true that some adverts, create a strong desire towards products which really do not need...

due to in availability of accessing the latest news
due to the availability of accessing the latest news