Some people say that all secondary school and higher school students should be taught how to manage money as it’s an important life skill.Do you agree or disagree with this argument

Some people say that all secondary school and higher school students should be taught how to manage money as it’s an important life skill.
Do you agree or disagree with this argument

Since ages, money has been known as one of the independent factors of living satisfactory life. Even some people consider it as the fifth element of essentials of life. From day-to-day dealing to international joint ventures, all base on money exchange. Some people feel the need of introduction of money management course at higher school level. This would assure the next generation to spend wisely. In my opinion, I agree because of following facts.

Firstly, student needs to prepare themselves for the skill of money management, just like they maintain their study and extracurricular skills. The main reason behind that they should value the money in regards of earning and saving for hard times. As they say, time is never being the same. If they enjoyed comfortable life in present, that wouldn’t give guarantee of not facing problems in future. However, majority of people also standout for the fact that money has destroyed generations in the history, so, let not give money that importance as everyone will learn with time.

Secondly, students should be encouraged to participate in charity organizations by spending money. This can be done by teaching money saving skill at high school level. Therefore, interest will develop among students in competition with each other of saving more money and spending more on charities than others. On the other hand, few groups present the point of incurable diseases and facts. Charity has its own limitations. There are many scenarios where money seems to be purposeless, as one can’t buy a life.

Lastly, learning money management skill at the basic level helps you not only in field of investing i.e. mortgages, business exchange but also in helping hands i.e. charity, fund raising organizations etc. Eventually, every person will be more responsible in own acts for the betterment as individual and of the society. On the contrary, majority focus the need to learn manners at this stage rather refining the money keeping skills. As they will learn this whole their lives, but manners cannot be refresh at later stage.

In conclusion, students need to learn each skill at their early life in order to act mature in each scenario. Once they learn the skill, they will overcome with the greed of money they might have had suffered in the mid age life. Hence, money management skill will define them in their future decisions. As a result, a prosperous society will prevail.

The main reason behind that they should value the money
The main reason behind is that they should value the money

but manners cannot be refresh at later stage.
but manners cannot be refreshed at a later stage.

Sentence: If they enjoyed comfortable life in present, that wouldn't give guarantee of not facing problems in future.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to of and not

Sentence: On the contrary, majority focus the need to learn manners at this stage rather refining the money keeping skills.
Description: The fragment majority focus the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace focus with verb, past tense

Sentence: As they will learn this whole their lives, but manners cannot be refresh at later stage.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to whole and their

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'I, They, We...') as the subject of a sentence.